Hello Beautiful Friends!
I hope your summer is going super fantastic so far and you are able to enjoy some vacation time with your loved ones.
Many times I get asked questions about my coaching business and what exactly I offer, so today I thought I’d share a little bit with you here. Maybe this is something you might be interested in or possibly it would be a great resource for your friends and family. I love referrals from my awesome readers, so please share. Here’s a little taste of the coaching experience below.
Everyone needs a Coach!
To get us out of our comfort zone, take action and follow through on our passions that are buried deep within us. A Coach will challenge and hold you accountable to be the best person you can possible be.
Often, without a coach we end up living humdrum stagnate lives just going through the motions day in and day out.
We have all asked ourselves “Why am I here? Is this all there is to life?” But most of the time we just settle back into our routine and never really push ourselves to find out why we are here and how to begin living fully alive.
I will coach you to discover God’s purpose for your life, immediately start living and loving COURAGEOUSLY while learning how to push through resistance. This my friend is called Living the Wholehearted Life.
If you are ready to move forward, I want to coach you!
The focus of our sessions will be centered around:
1. Where am I now?
2. Where am I going?
3. How will I get there?
4. What might get in the way?
Side note, this is not easy work, but I promise the reward is worth it! Here’s what one client had to say…
“When I started working with Linda, I couldn’t really define my goals for coaching. I knew I was feeling overwhelmed and a bit scattered. One of the first things I did was take spiritual gifts assessment. This was my first step in getting some real focus. I realized that I was committed to a number of things that were not bringing me joy, but instead were draining my energy. Over several weeks I gained clarity about my talents and priorities, and was able to regain a sense of serenity, which is priceless!” Cassie C., NJ
Clients who are successful working with me tend to have these qualities:
4. Fear (It’s normal to feel afraid when starting something new!)
If you have these four qualities, you are ready to embrace a more passionate wholehearted YOU by beginning the coaching process.
What does each session include? Every woman is different and moving through a unique season of life. Therefore each session is uniquely created to meet her needs.
A typical Coaching Session will include 10 Significant Steps to guide you towards living a passionate wholehearted life:
1. Begin with prayer ~ I will lead us in prayer by inviting God into each session and asking for His guidance.
2. Discuss Client Prep Form ~ We will review where you are, and where you want to be in order to achieve your goals.
3. Client/Coach dialog ~ This is where the rubber meets the road. We will dig deep to bring self-awareness and focus on what it means for you to live wholeheartedly.
4. Coaching questions ~ As your coach, I will ask you the tough questions that many people around you may be afraid to ask.
5. Brainstorming ~ Ideas are not just born from your coach. We will discuss together what it means for you to be successful in this program.
6. Consider possible obstacles ~ Roadblocks, you will have them, they do exist, and there can be a lot of them. I will teach you the tools to remove them and move forward. Often clients use these tools in other areas of their life.
7. Create an action plan ~ We will agree upon an action plan.
8. Discuss accountability plan ~ Accountability is the heart of the Coach/Client relationship.
9. Explore possible assignments between sessions ~ Homework. Depending on your unique situation there may be some assignments that will be done between our sessions.
10. End with prayer ~ As we complete our session, we will praise God. (I do not ask my clients to pray out loud unless they prefer.)
Please feel free to click here to read more about the coaching experience.
Please leave a comment below with any questions or thoughts you have about Christian Life Coaching! I love hearing from you! ((hugs))
If you do not already receive my blog, click here to subscribe and get your free gift today!
Linda Kuhar is a Certified Christian Life Coach, Board Certified Life Coach, Certified Human Behavior Consultant, Writer, Speaker, and Mentor.